- Dodinsky (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
- Daniel Franzese (via wordsthat-speak)
- Selected Poems (1965-1975) (Margaret Atwood)
1. Recognize that we are all different and unique. That can make it hard for us to understand each other but it also makes life more interesting. Choose to value that uniqueness in others.
2. Learn to accept your weaknesses and don’t expect yourself and others to…
My girlfriend sneezed and I accidentally said shut the fuck up instead of saying bless you
What’s your opinion on using animals for science?
We have prisons full of child molesters so I don’t know why we continue to test on animals
I couldn’t have thought of a more perfect response
- (via antiqeu)
- Albert Camus, Notebooks, 1951-1959 (via exoticwild)